EYELASH PERM KIT INSTRUCTIONS
*Remove all Makeup-up from eyelashes and lid with oil-free makeup remover. *Clean area with warm water, for best results, allow 10 minutes for eye area to completely dry before beginning the perming procedure. *Remove contacts lenses, if any. Immerse six to eight cotton pads in water and squeeze out the excess water.
1. Use the following guidelines to determine the rod size:
· Smallest rod is best for the shorter eyelashes or if a tighter curl is desired.
· Large or Extra Large rod is best for a longer lash or looser curl (men prefer this size).
2. Place a 1/2 round damp cotton pad on the lower lid before beginning the perm to prevent fumes from entering the client's eyes.
3. Remove roller from packaging. Note: The roller is pre-treated with glue. Bend the roller slightly to fit the shape of the eyelid. May be cut to fit smaller eyes.
4. Place the glue that comes with the kit at the base of the lashes; use enough glue to cover an area equal to the length and twice the width of the roller. Do not place roller on lid without first coating lid with perm glue because the roller is pretreated with glue and will be difficult to remove from lid without additional glue. It is ok id there is excess glue; the permanent lotion will work through it. If the roller does not adhere on the ends, place a small amount of glue on the ends and use a wood applicator (included with kit) to hold the roller in place.
5. After positioning the roller, add more glue on top of the roller. Using the wood applicator (toothpick work well), carefully place the lashes on the roller. Make sure the lashes are straight and do not overlap. The lash will curl in the direction you put it in.
6. Use an orange wood stick or a new clean applicator stick to gently dab permanent lotion on the eyelashes. The perm lotion needs to cover the full lash from root to tip for a good result. You may use a warm moist cotton pad placed over the lashes. Cup the pad so it doesn’t absorb the perm lotion off of the lashes; this will aid in creating heat for perming. If you have a facial steamer, you may use it at this time. Be sure there is still plenty of perm lotion (step 1) to curl the lashes. Heat will help to speed the curling process.
7. Let the perm lotion (step 1) remain on the eyelashes for seven to fifteen minutes (depending on the texture of the lashes). Clean the eyelid skin immediately after applying the lotion to avoid irritation. Do not overuse the perm lotion. The lashes must be covered completely from root to tip with Perm Lotion. Excess perm lotion will be wasted and will not create a better curl. To determine if the perm process is complete, carefully lift one or two lashes away from the rod with a wood applicator and check curl. If necessary leave permanent lotion on until desired curl is attained.
8. After desired time has passed, remove (Step 1). Use a newly moistened cotton pad to remove all traces of Permanent Curling Lotion (Step 1).
9. Follow the same application technique to apply (Step 2) (the Setting Lotion), as you did to apply (Step 1). Use a new cotton pad every time. Lashes may be covered with a warm damp cotton pad. Let set for seven to twelve minutes based on the length of time the permanent lotion was left on.
10. Using a Q-Tip follow the same steps used for applying the permanent lotion to apply the Nourishing agent (step 3). Let nourishing set for five minutes. This will condition the eyelashes.
11. Use the cleanser (Step 4) with another clean cotton pad. Gently clean the upper part of the roller touching the eyelid. Using water damp Q-tip slowly roll the roller downward, freeing the lashes from the rod. Clean lashes with a warm damp cotton pad. Apply hypoallergenic moisturizer to the eyelid (optional) to sooth and re-moisturize. Complete the procedure by rinsing the eyes with sterile saline solution, (this product is generally used for rinsing soft contact lenses) . Using this product will flush out any residue that may have entered into the eyes. Like any perm, stay away from a lot of water on the eyelashes for the first 24 hours.
The saline solution isn't enough moisture to the lash and will not cause the perm curl to relax . Try not to go swimming, steam sauna, or standing in a running shower for a long period of time for the first 24 hours.
· Practice of this procedure is highly recommended before servicing clients.
· Technician should wear gloves throughout the procedure.
· This product is for use by licensed, trained, salon professionals only.
Eyelash perm ingredients:
· STEP 1 Perm Lotion (aka Curling Lotion): Ammonium Thioglycolate Solution, Ammonia Water 25%, Monoethanolamine, Tomin-A, Perfume, and Distilled Water.
· STEP 2 Setting Lotion (aka Neutralizer): Sodium Bromate, Tomin-A, Perfume, and Distilled Water.
· STEP 3 Nourishing Agent: (aka Conditioner) Aloe Ext., Sod PCA, and Distilled Water.
· STEP 4 Cleanser: (aka Glue Removal) Celquat, Surfactant, and Distilled Water.
· Eyelash Perm Glue: Synthetic Resin Emulsion, Butyl Hydroxy Anisol, and Distilled Water.
WARNING: IF ANY OF THE PERM KIT SOLUTION OR GLUE GET INTO THE EYES, IMMEDIATEKLY FLUSH WITH WATER.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDERN, IF ACCIDENTELY INGESTED CONTACT A PHYSICIAN IMMEDIATELY AND INDICATE THE INGREDIENTS OF THIS PRODUCT.
GREAT RETURN ON YOUR MONEY
*1 48-application Perm Kit can earn you ($45.00 per service x 48 =$2,160.00)
Combine this service with eyelash tinting to earn even more money.
*1 60 application single color Tint Kit is $45.00 can earn you ($20.00 per service x 60 = $1,200.00)The tint is made from a plant and vegetable base. Colors come in BLACK, BLUE/BLACK or BROWN.
Our Professional kit is on sale only $32.99 (was $59.00) click on picture to shop
Learn about tinting your lashes after the perm click on link..http://www.Lash-Tint.com